If you answered yes to any of those questions, you've come to the right place!
On Fridays I answer any and all questions you throw my way. And, every person who asks a question is entered in a giveaway I host each month.
Giveaway prizes will include:
- Acknowledgement in my next book
- A chance to name one of my characters/ have a character named after you
- A chance to pick the topic for my next blog post (this includes book reviews)
- Books, notebooks, other readerly/ writerly things
- Gift cards to places like Amazon and Barnes and Nobel
How exactly do you enter this giveaway for a shot at earning one of these wonderful prizes?
Easy! All you have to do is email me at email@example.com and put “Candor Fridays Submission” in the subject line. Include your question in the body of the text and that’s that. Or, you can drop a comment below this page.
I post answers to the questions every Friday. And, I answer every question so long as they follow a few basic guidelines. For instance:
- I do not answer any questions that are inappropriately personal or disrespect the privacy of myself or another individual. It’s okay to get personal, but please don’t ask for my phone number or anything that would be inappropriate to answer in mixed company. Not kidding on this one. It’s not funny and crossing that line will not impress me in any way, shape or form
- Also, no questions regarding major spoilers to any of my stories. I welcome story questions, but understand that I will not post the ending to the book, so please don’t ask. If you’re not sure if it’s a spoiler question or not, go ahead and ask, but be aware that I may not answer it for the sake of my reader. But, please. Story questions are good and welcomed with open arms.
- And, lastly, please, only one question per week. I’d like to make sure I’m able to devote an adequate amount of time to each question and if people send me a list of questions every week there’s no way I can do that. If you have multiple questions, please refrain from sending them all at once.
But, that’s it! As long as the question follows those guidelines, you are free to ask whatever you please, whether it is about me, or writing, or my books. Questions can range from serious, to wacky, to personal. If there is anything you've ever wanted to know about me, now is the time to ask!
Again, just email the question to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Candor Fridays Submission” in the subject line or drop a comment below. And, remember each submitter will be entered for a chance to win one of the above prizes so make sure you get that email out!
I look forward to hearing from you all!!! Can’t wait to see what questions you’ll cook up for me!