div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Candor Fridays- Contest Winner Announced!

It’s Sunday folks!

And, I didn’t post at all last week. Really sorry for that. I don’t even have an excuse, it just sort of didn’t happen.

I’m working on a post for tomorrow or Tuesday but right now I have a special announcement to make. You know, the one I was supposed to make on Friday…







It has been a month since I started Candor Fridays. I’ve really enjoyed answering all your questions and look forward to what you will all come up with in the future.

And now, as promised, I’ve drawn a winner for this month’s contest.

Are you all ready for this?





Ready?






Are you really ready?







Are you sure?






Are you sure you're sure?





 You're sure?





All right, then





Here it is:






The winner for this month’s Candor Friday Contest is: Harpley


[insert bells, cheering, and whistles]

Her prize is choosing a topic for me to write a full blog post on, whether that be a subject she wants to me talk/rant about, a question she wants me to answer, a prompt she wants me to write a story off of, or a book review she wants me to write. Or, if she has other ideas, I might surprise y’all with that.

And, in the meantime, I shall hopefully have a blog post for you tomorrow or the next day. And, I’ll be waiting eagerly for your questions for this Friday!


Until then, remember to stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment