No questions this weeks, folks, so I thought I'd do something a little different and give you 10 random facts about me. I tried to come up with things most people wouldn't know and it turned out being a lot harder than I expected XD But, succeed I did.
And, here they are:
- My favorite letter is “R” which is nice and all until I’m naming characters. I have a nasty habit of giving too many of my characters names starting with “r”. Which is ironic because I don’t have many “r” characters in my published novels…
- My favorite numbers are 7 and 3 and multiples of those two make me happy. Except 18. I don’t like the number 18 for some reason.
- My top five favorite movies (in no particular order) are: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Pride and Prejudice: A Latter Day Comedy, Secondhand Lions, Holes, and You Can’t Take it With You.
- The first character crush I can remember having is Dimitri from 20th Century Fox’s Anastasia.
- I used to sleep with scissors under my pillow.
- My favorite fairy tale is the Brothers Grimm’s King Thrushbeard.
- I prefer vanilla to chocolate in both cake and ice cream, but like chocolate frosting better
- I don’t like Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, The Lion King, or The Jungle Book. Sorry. They just aren’t my thing. And I feel really horrible because they’re classics and stuff…
- I think it’s completely unfair that it’s only socially acceptable one day out of the year for people to wear costumes while they go about their daily lives but people can wear their team colors or favorite sports shirt for a whole season. Want to dress like your favorite player? Go for it! Want to dress like your favorite character? That’s weird…
- I once took a dog biscuit to school for a teacher. Yes, he took a bite of it because he thought it was a cookie. No, I don’t remember why I did it.
And, no I didn't forget what this week is. I promised on Monday that I would select a winner and so I have done just that.
In honor of my upcoming book release, the winner will receive a copy of How to Properly Deface a Book - Kit Parker Book Two. For the rest of you, this title is due to hit the shelves at Amazon on November 10th. So, make sure you mark your calendar for that date (I'll be reminding you the day it releases too, of course :P)
Now then, without further ado, I present to you the winner of this month's Candor Fridays Giveaway:
[insert cheering and general noises of excitement]
And, for those of you who want a chance to win something, make sure to send me your questions. Every entrant will have their name put into the drawing, but I can't put your name in if you don't send me something!
And, in the meantime, I'm starting NaNoWriMo tomorrow!! So excited!! :D :D And, I have several great blog posts lined up, including something a little different. So, make sure you stick around for that!